INTERNSHIP TITLE: Alumni Intern
SUPERVISOR TITLE: NOLS Alumni Relations Director
INTERNSHIP LOCATION: NOLS International Headquarters, Lander, Wyoming.
DATES OF INTERNSHIP: 6 month positions often spanning March through August. Dates are negotiable.
- NOLS graduate preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive materials with integrity
- Practiced in Mac versions of Excel, Word and Filemaker
- Must be energetic, positive, thorough, dependable, and able to work independently and as a team member
RESPONSIBILITIES: Projects may include the following:
- Work with collection, editing and management of The Leader content. Write at least one article per edition.
- Write and edit copy for the Alumni Newsletter, NOLS Jobsnetwork, other publications, and website. Monitor webSite and specific www.nols.edu web sitesections.
- Involved with all aspects of alumni event operations: includes marketing, logistics, and data management.
- Answers alumni questions and concerns via the alumni e-mail account. Presents alumni information sessions to recent graduates.
- Maintenance of various online social networks and alumni communities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College credit may be available. Interns should not expect a paid position at the conclusion of the internship.
STIPEND: A stipend of $125.00 per week is provided. This is taxable. Food and lodging are not provided.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK: A criminal background check is required.
E-VERIFY: NOLS Participates in E-Verify
HOW TO APPLY: Interested individuals should send an electronic resume, three references and compelling cover letter to:
Alumni Relations Director
284 Lincoln St.
Lander, WY 82520
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Ongoing
Thank you for your interest in NOLS. Please consider providing some optional, anonymous information by visiting this link.